Technology has made it easier to access life saving and life changing information and support to millions of people. Literally in the palm of your hand you can have a therapy session, journal, and set reminders to that will help you stress less. There are countless tools that assist in many ways from anxiety management to relationship improvement.
I decided to list apps that I have tested and used myself in order to learn there efficiency and quality. I recommend strategies that I myself have tested and found to be great tools that could potential help others. On a disclaimer note: none of the apps listed will replace quality therapeutic support. If you find yourself realizing that you need more support please do not hesitate to seek such supports!
- Online Counseling:
- Relationships Apps:
- Lasting gets to know you and your partner’s relationship by asking you questions about your current relationship. It then analyzes your responses and creates a program for you with communication, intimacy, and problem solving, etc strategies.
- Love Languages App will explain your primary love language as well as your partner’s love language . It will define what it means and how you can use it so that you can better connect with your partner.
- Card Decks App will offer different suggestions and actions to take to improve your relationship in a variety of categories.
- Anxiety, Depression, & Reflection:
- Calm App is a great tool that reminds you to take a break during your day. It offers different strategies to practice mindfulness and relaxation.
- Headspace offers themed sessions to in a variety of topics. The goal is to have an improved and healthier thinking.
- 5 Minute Journal is an app and an actual journal that has different writing prompts for morning and evening reflection. It focuses on gratitude, growth, and lessons learned. This is a wonderful tool for those who enjoy writing. However, the app is just as helpful at re-framing and practicing self-care
I want to add that none of the links are affiliated and this is a non-sponsored post. These are tools that are available to everyone and they are tools to help improve your quality of life.